British Columbia Golf
- Happy Passover British Columbia!
April 9, 2020
- 2020 BC Junior Golf Education Summit Webinars
April 8, 2020
- Meet British Columbia Golf's 3 New Directors
April 4, 2020
- World Handicap System (WHS) Online Training Seminar Videos
April 1, 2020
- Golf Canada Announces Event Cancellations And Postponements
March 30, 2020
- British Columbia Golf's H2F (Home To Fairway) Program
March 28, 2020
- Helpful Golf Specific Tips To Work On At Home
March 27, 2020
- Apology From British Columbia Golf
March 26, 2020
- OFFICIAL STATEMENT From WE ARE GOLF (NAGA) About COVID-19
March 26, 2020
- BC Golf's Fitness And Wellness Page
March 24, 2020
British Columbia Golf – a member-based organization governed by the British Columbia Golf Association (BCGA) – is the governing body of amateur golf in British Columbia, representing more than 56,000 members at over 300 clubs across the province.
Recognized by the Ministry of Community, Sport & Cultural Development as the Provincial Sport Organization (PSO) for golf in the province, British Columbia Golf is responsible for promoting participation in and a passion for the game of golf in BC. British Columbia Golf is also involved in national golf affairs through its affiliation with Golf Canada and the other provincial golf associations. Internationally British Columbia Golf is affiliated with the Pacific Northwest Golf Association, the Pacific Coast Golf Association and Junior America’s Cup, as well as being an active member of the International Association of Golf Administrators.
British Columbia Golf actively conducts championships, programs and services to help shape the present and future of golf in British Columbia. The development of athletes and coaches, the Playground to Fairway (P2F) School Golf Program and the Public Player’s Club are only some of the initiatives British Columbia Golf leads for golf in the province. British Columbia Golf also administers the Rules of Golf, Handicapping and Course Rating.
PNGA Member Clubs in British Columbia
Club not listed? Please click here.