Visit England & Ireland, 2020
Trip of a Lifetime – Annual PNGA Overseas Trips
The PNGA will be conducting a terrific trip in 2020:
“The PNGA is one of the largest golf associations, and they believe strongly in providing the best benefits to its membership. Trips to Ireland and Scotland are bucket-list experiences. We look at exceeding golfers’ expectations, and thankfully about half of the golfers on these trips are repeat visitors. Obviously, they enjoy the Irish and Scottish golf experience.” – Cathal O’Sullivan, tour operator of Sullivan Golf & Travel
Visit Southwest Ireland
September 12-19, 2020
There is just one golfer spot remaining on this trip! For questions, contact Tom Cade at email@example.com.
The PNGA provides discounted airfare on several airlines. Click here for information.
to view slideshow.
“I had an absolutely wonderful time and must say the PNGA golf trip was fantastic, to say the least. The Sullivan Golf & Travel group were ‘top box’ people and I doubt the PNGA could be involved with a better group. Great trip, wonderful people, great organizing and I’m so glad I went.”
– Participant on the 4th Annual Trip
Play the ancient and world famous links courses in Southwest Ireland, including:
- Old Course at Ballybunion – legendary and historic, ranked No. 8 by Golfweek in Great Britain & Ireland, with Tom Watson as a past Club Captain.
- Old Course at Lahinch – Old Tom Morris and Alister MacKenzie amongst the designers, ranked No. 11 by Golfweek.
- Waterville Golf Links – a top-5 course in Ireland, first opened in 1889 and renovated in 1973, with Payne Stewart as a past Club Captain.
- Tralee Golf Club – Arnold Palmer’s first European design, a links course at its finest.
- Old Head Golf Links – one of the most spectacular and recognized links settings in Ireland.
In September 2020 the Pacific Northwest Golf Association, in partnership with tour operator Sullivan Golf & Travel, is giving you the opportunity to join us in Ireland to experience the ultimate golfing vacation for the Annual Overseas Trip. With courses around virtually every corner and every dune, the Emerald Isle holds a sporting secret which remains hidden from those who live beyond this wee island.
In terms of scenic beauty, there’s little that can beat Ireland’s west coast. Along this glorious coastline you will discover spectacular cliffs, high peaks, lively pubs, traditional music, historical sites and world-renowned Irish hospitality.
Each year this trip fills to capacity. Contact the PNGA office to reserve your spot in this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
Along with the golf mentioned above, this trip also includes:
- Seven nights’ superior accommodation
- Luxury chauffeur driven transportation throughout
- Irish golf gift for each participant
- Full Irish breakfast each morning, Welcome and Farewell dinners, tee gift and much more!
- ALSO: Non-Golfers are welcome, and will have an optional itinerary.
Sullivan Golf Travel is based in Ireland, and specializes in golf vacations to Ireland, Scotland, England and Wales; and is a member of the International Association of Golf Tour Operators.