Visit Ireland, 2017
September 16-23, 2017
Southwest Ireland trip links:
“Cathal O’Sullivan and his organization kept everyone continually updated. The transportation, lodging and course quality exceeded our expectations. We were impressed with the daily activities and entertainment of our non-golfers. The driver (John Clifford) had daily plans for them, provided great commentary and ensured their needs were met. My wife would say she had a great time, too.”
– John Van Dyke of Portland, OR, participant on 5th annual trip
“We decided to do a fantasy golf trip, and this tour fit perfectly into our schedules. We brought our wives as non-golfers. Weather, friendships developed and the professionalism of Sullivan Golf were some of the key positives.”
– Tom Lulich of Eagle, ID, participant on 5th annual trip
Play the ancient and world famous links courses in Southwest Ireland, including:
- Old Course at Ballybunion – legendary and historic, ranked No. 8 by Golfweek in Great Britain & Ireland, with Tom Watson as a past Club Captain.
- Old Course at Lahinch – Old Tom Morris and Alister MacKenzie amongst the designers, ranked No. 11 by Golfweek.
- Waterville Golf Links – a top-5 course in Ireland, first opened in 1889 and renovated in 1973, with Payne Stewart as a past Club Captain.
- Tralee Golf Club – Arnold Palmer’s first European design, a links course at its finest.
- Doonbeg Golf Links – one of the World’s Top-100 courses, designed by Greg Norman.
- Old Head Golf Links – one of the most spectacular and recognized links settings in Ireland.
In September 2017 the Pacific Northwest Golf Association, in partnership with tour operator Sullivan Golf & Travel, is giving you the opportunity to join us in Ireland to experience the ultimate golfing vacation for the Annual Overseas Trip. With courses around virtually every corner and every dune, the Emerald Isle holds a sporting secret which remains hidden from those who live beyond this wee island.
In terms of scenic beauty, there’s little that can beat Ireland’s west coast. Along this glorious coastline you will discover spectacular cliffs, high peaks, lively pubs, traditional music, historical sites and world-renowned Irish hospitality.
Each year this trip fills to capacity. Contact the PNGA office to reserve your spot in this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
Along with the golf mentioned above, this trip also includes:
- Seven nights’ superior accommodation
- Two nights at the charming Vaughan Lodge in Lahinch, County Clare, near the Cliffs of Moher!
- Five nights at the magnificent Randles Hotel in Killarney, County Kerry!
- Luxury chauffer driven transportation throughout
- Irish golf gift for each participant
- Full Irish breakfast each morning, Welcome and Farewell dinners, tee gift and much more!
- ALSO: Non-Golfers are welcome, and will have an optional itinerary.
Sullivan Golf & Travel is based in Ireland, and specializes in golf vacations to Ireland, Scotland, England and Wales; and is a member of the International Association of Golf Tour Operators.
Southwest Ireland trip links: