2017 Volunteer Schedules coming soon!
2017 Championship Volunteer Online Sign-Up Forms:
2017 Rules Official Program
Includes requirements for being a Rules Official, information on how to become a Rules Official, our Rules Workshop tuition reimbursement program, and how to apply for Rules Official status.
- Rules Program with application (PDF, 383k)
2016 PNGA Volunteer Handbook
- Volunteer Handbook (PDF, 3 MB – large file!)
PNGA Volunteer Appreciation Program
The Pacific Northwest Golf Association (PNGA) and the Washington State Golf Association (WSGA) have partnered to administer a Championship Volunteer Incentive Program. The incentive based program is designed to recognize those who volunteer their time and skills at PNGA and WSGA Championships as well as USGA Qualifiers.
- Volunteer Appreciation Program (PDF, 569k)
Number of Days Spent Volunteering:
- 1 – 5 Days: Embroidered association hat
- 6 – 10 Days: Invitation to the Volunteer Appreciation/Training Day in the Spring of each season at The Home Course, which will include a golf outing awards and lunch
- 11 – 15 Days: Embroidered association shirt
- 16 – 20 Days: Embroidered association coat
- 21+ Days: Entered into a year-end drawing for a golf stay ‘n play package
Also, from May through September, the PNGA and WSGA will honor a Championship Volunteer of the Month. Each recipient will have their picture and a brief description of the merits of their selection posted on the association’s website.