2018 Championship Volunteer Schedules:
- Check back soon!
2018 Championship Volunteer Online Sign-Up Forms:
2018 Rules Official Program
Includes requirements for being a Rules Official, information on how to become a Rules Official, our Rules Workshop tuition reimbursement program, and how to apply for Rules Official status.
- Rules Program with application (PDF, 504k)
2018 PNGA Volunteer Handbook
- Volunteer Handbook (PDF, 3 MB – large file!)
PNGA Volunteer Appreciation Program
The Pacific Northwest Golf Association (PNGA) and the Washington State Golf Association (WSGA) have partnered to administer a Championship Volunteer Incentive Program. The incentive based program is designed to recognize those who volunteer their time and skills at PNGA and WSGA Championships as well as USGA Qualifiers.
- Volunteer Appreciation Program (PDF, 1 MB)
Number of Days Spent Volunteering and Incentives:
- 1 – 5 Days: Embroidered association hat
- 6 – 10 Days: Invitation to the Volunteer Appreciation Day in April of each season at The Home Course. Includes a golf outing, awards and lunch.
- 11 – 15 Days: Cutter & Buck golf shirt with association logo
- 16 – 20 Days: Cutter & Buck half zip with association logo
- 21+ Days: Entered into a year-end drawing for a golf stay ‘n play package