Volunteer Opportunities in Golf
On this page is our repository of golf-related volunteer opportunities from around the Pacific Northwest. Check back soon, as more will be posted as they become available! Please click here for more information on submitting volunteer opportunities.
- Dates: 2017 season | Locations: across the Pacific Northwest (PNGA) and Washington State (WSGA, USGA qualifiers)
- Volunteers Needed: Forecaddie, Live Scoring/Pace of Play, Player Registration, Rules Official, Scoring Table/Scoreboard, Starter (a staff member will provide instruction and be available for questions during the events).
- Volunteer Appreciation Program: The Pacific Northwest Golf Association (PNGA) and the Washington State Golf Association (WSGA) have partnered to administer a Championship Volunteer Incentive Program. The incentive based program is designed to recognize those who volunteer their time and skills at PNGA and WSGA Championships as well as USGA Qualifiers.
Number of Days Spent Volunteering:
- 1 – 5 Days: Embroidered association hat
- 6 – 10 Days: Invitation to the Volunteer Appreciation/Training Day in the Spring of each season at The Home Course, which will include a golf outing, awards and lunch
- 11 – 15 Days: Embroidered association shirt
- 16 – 20 Days: Embroidered association coat
- 21+ Days: Entered into a year-end drawing for a golf stay ‘n play package
- Point of Contact: For more information, please visit the above links or contact Scotty Crouthamel, Senior Director of Rules and Competition.
Interested in posting a volunteer opportunity on this page? Please submit your name, email, and a brief description of the event below, and someone will get back to you soon.