Northern Ireland & Dublin
May 4-11, 2024
Join us in Northern Ireland and also the ancient city of Dublin to experience the ultimate golfing vacation. This remarkable trip includes seven nights’ four-star accommodation, five rounds of links golf, luxury chauffeur-driven transportation throughout, daily breakfasts, Welcome and Farewell dinners, tee gifts, and much more!
Five Rounds of Classic Links Golf:
- Ardglass Golf Club – Home of world’s oldest clubhouse, dating back to 1405.
- Portmarnock Golf Club – Host site of the Walker Cup, R&A Amateur and numerous Irish Opens.
- Royal County Down – Opened in 1889, this legendary course is currently ranked the No. 2 course in the world.
- Royal Portrush – The No. 9 course in the world will again host the Open Championship in 2025. Home of major champions Graeme McDowell and Darren Clarke.
- Portstewart Golf Club – Opened in 1894, the finest opening hole in Ireland.
Seven Nights, Four-Star Accommodations:
ALSO: Non-Golfers are welcome, and will have an optional sight-seeing itinerary included in pricing.
The Royal Courses of England's Golf Coast
August 31-September 7, 2024
Join us in England’s Golf Coast along a stretch of coastline which has seven courses in the “Top 100 of the UK & Ireland,” including three Royal courses on the Open Championship rotation. This opportunity includes seven nights in superior accommodations, five rounds of links golf, luxury chauffeur driven transportation throughout, daily English breakfasts, Welcome and Farewell receptions, a tour of Liverpool and evening at the famous Cavern Club, plus much more!
Play the Open Championship “Royal” courses of England, including:
- Royal Birkdale – Site of 10 Open Championships, and will again in 2026
- Royal Liverpool – Founded in 1869, site of 13 Open Championships, most recently 2023
- Royal Lytham & St Annes – Site of two Ryder Cups and 11 Open Championships
- Hillside Golf Club – Site of 2019 British Masters, 2023 R&A Amateur
- Southport & Ainsdale – Site of two Ryder Cups, Open Championship Final Qualifying
Seven Nights, Superior Four-Star Accommodations:
ALSO: Non-Golfers are welcome, and will have an optional sightseeing itinerary included in pricing.