- Northwest Influential – The Players
December 4, 2019
- Doug Doxsie elected to PGA of America’s board
November 22, 2019
- 2020 Golf Shows – Save the dates
November 21, 2019
- USGA and R&A announce modifications to World Amateur Golf Ranking
November 20, 2019
- Volunteer and Club of the Year Awards
November 14, 2019
- Score Posting Season Ends November 14th
November 13, 2019
- World Handicap System to Roll Out in 2020
November 4, 2019
- I Accidentally Moved My Ball – What Do I Do Now?
October 29, 2019
- Washington Golf Names 2019 Players of the Year
October 23, 2019
- Senior Amateurs win Senior Hudson Cup for ninth time; Hudson Cup finishes in a draw
October 18, 2019
In 1922, Washington Golf (WA Golf) was formed in order to conduct the Men’s State Amateur Golf Championship. Since its humble beginnings more than 90 years ago, WA Golf has evolved into one of the largest amateur golf associations in the United States providing a multitude of benefits and services to more than 68,000 individual members at over 550 member golf clubs throughout the state of Washington and Northern Idaho.
Presently, WA Golf is committed to “Serving our Members and Protecting the Game.” WA Golf is a 501c6 non-profit amateur golf association governed by volunteer, amateur golfers who employ a full-time, professional staff of 15 people. WA Golf members pay an annual membership fee of $28.00 through their club to belong to the Association. WA Golf also serves as the only statewide representative of the United States Golf Association (USGA).